Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I love my clients!


As many of you know, I send out a questionnaire after every session, asking what I did well and where I can improve. I recently received one of these completed questionnaires in the mail, and it made my day.

They said, "The photographic experience was enjoyable, pleasant and timed just right - you are very intuitive and know just when to finish. We were very pleased with the quality of the prints - they were very personal, natural & fresh! We loved the personal touches, the welcome & warm feeling, the very chic atmosphere - we fell in love with the style right away. We have absolutely never had an experience like this before - it was thoroughly enjoyable! Cherie, you are a blessing."

Thank you, Sobieski family! You brought tears of gratitude to this photographer's eyes. I have the best clients in the world!

No comments: