Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Photo Mentor

We've unveiled it at last! Do you love picking up your camera? Do you look at some of your images and secretly think, “Hey, that’s pretty good!” Would you like to learn more, but:

1. You feel overwhelmed by the technical jargon in many magazines and articles;
2. You wonder if you’re creative enough;
3. You worry about the cost of pursuing your photography passion.

What if there was a place where you could gather with people just like you?
What if
you could learn without feeling anxious about the technical aspects?
What if
you could pursue your passion in an affordable and fun way?

Well, now that place exists! Check out our short (about 4 minute) movie and get a free article here:

I Am A Photographer


I would really value your feedback on this. I want to know what you think!

And then check out the website itself:

MyPhotoMentor

I'll be eagerly awaiting your opinion!

No comments: