Friday, September 25, 2009

Seniors as Art


Eli is one of those well-connected people who just seems to know EVERYONE. It doesn't matter if I'm talking to a student at West Salem, South Salem, or North Salem - everyone knows Eli! I think that's partly because he is a very caring person. For example, he volunteered to take care of my doggie a couple of years ago when my dad was ill and I needed to travel to Portland often. That's why, when he came and told me he wanted to work for me, I was happy to hire him.


Well, we FINALLY got together for his senior session. He was more nervous about it than anyone! :) We talked about what he'd like to see in his session. He said that he wanted some images that had an artistic feel to them, something a bit out of the ordinary. I think we succeeded - what do you think?

No comments: