Monday, May 14, 2007

NILMDTS

I am privileged to belong to NILMDTS, an organization of photographers that provide caring photography to families who have suffered early infant loss. I work closely with Salem Hospital, and I am grateful to their neonatal staff, who offer information about my services to those families who have experienced, or will experience, the death of their newborn.

I come to the families in the hospital and create tender, sensitive images of their child, as well as family portraits, if they wish. The images are placed on a CD, and are my gift to the family. These heirloom portraits help families to honor their little one, and can be an important part of the healing process.

If you know of any families who need my services, please give them my name, my phone number, and/or my web address. Thank you.

No comments: