Saturday, May 12, 2007

Valencia session



I just had to share a couple of images from a recent session. A proud grandmother brought her three grandchildren in for a session. I knew she was a Cherie Renae client when she enthusiastically embraced my recent fundraising efforts for Ten Thousand Villages, a Fair Trade store that works to ensure fair wages for workers around the world. It helps children (and adults) avoid the trap of slavery and indentured servitude, and it's a cause that is close to my heart.

We had a wonderful time, and I am so excited about the art that we created. I love it when I am able to capture people being themselves. Can't you just see the curious temperament of the little lad, above? Check out the mischief in the eyes of the young lady holding the umbrella, and the motherly spirit of the dark-haired beauty as she attends her cousin.

Enjoy these images - it was such a fun session!

No comments: