Sunday, January 13, 2008

Phillips-Keene wedding

Oh, my gosh - if I ever marry again (don't hold your breath) I will definitely get married in December! Nichole & Nathan chose late December for their wedding, and it was picture perfect. The holiday decorating at Mission Mill Museum provided a beautiful backdrop to this beautiful day.



The weather was mostly cooperative, and we were able to take outdoor images. That's what I love about Oregon - the weather almost always allows for a few scenic shots, even in winter.

As many of you know, I not only provide an engagement session with my wedding coverage, but also a bridal session. We do traditional, classical images, of course, but here is one of my favorites from that session, where we caught Nichole in a quiet, contemplative moment.

No comments: